Monday, August 11, 2014

Schedules and Pre-Orders

I need to start setting myself a schedule that I follow daily, something which I'm very bad at.  I'll get involved in one thing, and then twelve hours later, it's all I've done all day.

I also need to get better at prioritising what I work on each day.  Maybe set aside a schedule for which projects get worked on which days.  Unless I get a particularly good idea for one of them.  Then I'll work on that one.  But I'm very bad at writing every day as it is.  That's what I need to work on the most.



Separate to this, I have some good news! Sky Treader is available for pre-order!


A young Thor seeks to make a riding partner in Loki, but Loki has his own plans for his day: sleep. Unwilling to accept Loki’s laziness, Thor drags him from bed and takes him to Vanaheim for drinking and revelry. When Loki does not agree with Thor’s idea of fun, he takes Thor on an adventure of his own, picking up horses, dwarfs, and gryphons as they trek across the realms.
You can pre-order the short story now through Smashwords for $2.99.  It will also shortly be available through other retailers, such as iBooks, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo for the same price.  When it becomes available through those channels, I’ll post an update.
But guess what!  There’s also a coupon you can use on Smashwords, good through 7 September.  When you place your order, use the code VW69R to receive the book for free.  Pre-ordering the book, even with the coupon, will help bump me up to the top sellers list when the book is officially released on 1 September. To pre-order the story, click on the Add to Library button.  It will ask you to create an account, so it knows whose library to add the story too.  Once the book becomes available on 1 September, you will be able to download it from your library.

No comments:

Post a Comment