Saturday, February 21, 2015

Dwarf's Ransom, and what's next

Just a reminder that there's one week left before Dwarf's Ransom releases.  You can pre-order it here.

You can also pick up Sky Treader for free for five days, staring March 1st.  Both will also continue to be available on Kindle Unlimited.


Now that I've finished with Dwarf's Ransom, I've been fiddling with the next one a bit.  I'm not entirely sure where it's going to go, but it will involve Fenrir and Jörmungandr, and possibly a trip to Muspelsheimr.  I have a few other ideas, and plans to introduce someone I've been wanting to bring in since this series' original inception as a web serial. 

I also have something else in the works with Sigrid, a character we meet in Dwarf's Ransom.  I don't know when her story will come out, since it's the sort of story that seems like it's only interesting to me, at least for the moment.  Maybe her story will become interesting later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment