Wednesday, March 4, 2015

BOOKS!


Well, a book.  My book!  The first proof copy of Sky Treader came in today.  I need to make a minor change to one of the pages that didn't centre properly, but it's good.  I was particularly worried about my font choice, and thought it might be too big, but it works.  And now that I know it does, I'm going to go ahead with the others as well. 

After reading a lot of discussions on CreateSpace's printing, I was a little worried that I wouldn't like the end product, but it actually feels really sturdy.  The cover is good and thick, and the pages don't feel like they're going to tear if you look at them too hard.  When I get it through and have it properly available, I'll probably order about a dozen copies and do a GoodReads giveaway to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment