Sunday, March 1, 2015

Dwarf's Ransom Release!  Also, contest winners!

Dwarf's Ransom is now availale on Amazon for $2.99.  You can order it to read on any wireless device with the Kindle app, and read for free with a Kindle Unlimited subscription (only for the next 90 days.  After that, it will no longer be avalable on KU, since I won't be keeping it in Select after the first enrollment period).

And if you still haven't grabbed it, Sky Treader is free for the next five days, as well as being available in Kindle Unlimited as well (also only until its enrollment period expires).


Why are they coming out of Kindle Unlimited?  I've decided to give Select (the publishing method which allows books to be enrolled in KU) a try this month, to see how I like it.  Enrolling in Select gives me higher royalties in terroritories outside the US (70%, as opposed to 35%), but at the expense of not being able to offer my books anywhere outside of Amazon.  Since this limitation does not expand to print, I've decided to release all new books in print as well.  In future, I'm going to aim to have them release on the same day as the ebook version, but that wasn't possible with Dwarf's Ransom, since I only made this decision within in the last few days.  It and Sky Treader will be made availble this month, as time and scheduling allow.  If the stars manage to align and I can get everything formatted in time, I would like very, very much for Nidhöggr to come out in print and digital together next month.


But what's this?  A contest?  That's right.  Three lucky winners have won the giveaway for a digital copy of Dwarf's Ransom.

moustashleigh, freedom-taker, and elethyra were the lucky winners this round.  I will be contacting you later today, when it's not the middle of the night.

Winners were chosen via random number generator at random.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment